Rainbows and glitter for a cold day. Handmade waterproof boots with neoprene insulation for warmth. Traction outsole and breeze free handles.
- Handmade waterproof vulcanized construction
- Waterproof 5mm full neoprene insulation and upper
- Textured rubber mud-guard for strength and durability
- Traction rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread pattern
- Lateral and medial side TPR handle creates a strong, “Breeze Free” way to put on boots
- Hard rubber inner-sole board and steel shank for support
- Moisture absorbent jersey lining
- Built to withstand temperatures to -30 degrees
What does a cold rating really mean? Learn more here.
Item Number: 2401187B
Western Chief has been making trusted family footwear since 1891. Our products are designed in Kent, WA and manufactured in China. All products are handmade with the intent of keeping the wearer dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather