Women's neoprene cold-weather boots with colorful dotted neoprene upper, adjustable buckle, and rubber outsole. Insulated for warmth, with soft lining for comfort. Great for athletic or wide calves.
- Handmade waterproof vulcanized construction
- Waterproof 5mm full neoprene and insulation
- Textured rubber mud-guard for strength and durability
- Traction rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread pattern
- Hard rubber inner-sole board and steel shank for support
- Soft-touch moisture-absorbent jersey lining
- Vari-Fit gusset technology fits both common and fuller calf shapes
- Built to withstand temperatures to -40 degrees
Item Number: 2101576B
Western Chief has been making trusted family footwear since 1891. Our products are designed in Kent, WA and manufactured in China. All products are handmade with the intent of keeping the wearer dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.