Sturdy men's waterproof boot with Vibram Arctic Grip outsole. The Arctic shoe grip is the most advanced cold weather gripping system ever created by Vibram and engineered to perform on wet ice. Insulated to keep feet warm and toggle draw string to keep additional snow and moisture out.
- Handmade waterproof vulcanized construction
- CX1 compound high-grade rubber upper
- Waterproof full neoprene (8mm+) insulation and upper
- Rubber kick-plate for hands-free ease
- Hard rubber inner-sole board and steel shank for support
- Soft-touch moisture-absorbent fleece lining
- Textured rubber mud-guard for strength and durability
- Rubber outsole with heavy duty tread
- Back nylon webbing pull tab for ease
- Nylon gaiter with toggle draw string closure
What does a cold rating really mean? Learn more here.
Item Number: 2011108B
Western Chief has been making trusted family footwear since 1891. Our products are designed in Kent, WA and manufactured in China. All products are handmade with the intent of keeping the wearer dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.