Gray step-in ankle rain shoes with big flower printed petals in green and purple. Waterproof and insulated to keep feet warm in cold temperatures. Protective and easy to clean.
- 3.75" Height
- Built to withstand temperatures to -15 degrees*
- Handmade waterproof construction
- Waterproof 5mm full neoprene insulation and upper
- Textured rubber mud-guard for strength and durability
- Traction rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread pattern
- Soft-touch, moisture-absorbent jersey lining
*What does a cold rating really mean? Learn more here.
Item Number: 21201030B
Western Chief has been making trusted family footwear since 1891. All products are handmade with the intent of keeping the wearer dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.