Kame @whosinthegarden is a lettuce lover AND Western Chief boot enthusiast!
She loves wearing our rain boots or garden clogs while she tends to her plants, including the lettuce she uses in this recipe!
To get a similar look, check out our Women's Printed Rain Boots selection here.
And to get her salad recipe, read on. "Lettuce" know if you like it! 😊
Butter Lettuce Salad with Parmesan and Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head of butter lettuce (leaves separated)
- 3 green onions green and white parts (sliced thinly)
- 10 radishes trimmed and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained, whole or diced
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Wash the lettuce leaves, dry well and keep whole or tear into large pieces.
- Toss in a large salad bowl.
- Add the green onions, radishes, tomatoes and dressing, tossing with lettuce in the bowl.
- Top with shaved parmesan
For more gardening content, follow @whosinthegarden on Instagram and come back often for more blog posts by our Western Chief gardening partners!